The CWPA Network Approach to Independence
As a CWPA Network member, you gain immediate scale, leverage, and influence as a member of a larger group of advisors with similar goals for their clients and practices. These include the opportunity to network, share ideas with peers, and tap into expertise across multiple financial disciplines.
Realize the Benefits of the CWPA Network:
- Industry high payouts
- Own your book of business
- Establish your own DBA
- Full independence and autonomy in how you run your business and serve your clients
- Hybrid RIA platform
- Clout and leverage of a larger firm in negotiating broker/dealer services, vendor pricing, advisor servicing considerations and more
- Hands-on support, guidance and mentoring provided to advisors who are new to independence
- Compliance oversight and knowledge that compliance requirements are up to date at all times
- Broad, non-proprietary investment platform with institutional and alternative investment access and expertise
- Networking and best practices sharing
- Business continuity
- Succession planning
- Buy-sell arrangements
Why LPL Financial?
We chose to partner with LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer.* LPL provides access to a fully-integrated hybrid RIA custody platform, leading-edge tools, technology and trading platforms; independent investment research; exceptional Service 360 support, training, and business development resources. More than 3,300 LPL Financial employees from Boston to San Diego assist affiliated advisors with everything from transition planning and unbiased research, to insurance and high net worth case management, continuing education, client service and more.
*As reported in Financial Planning magazine 1996-2015, based on total revenues.